1. What credit cards do you accept?
2. What other payment methods do you accept?
3. Why is PayPal not available?
5. When will my card get charged?
1. What is Sezzle?
2. How does it work?
In fact, as long as you pay off your installments on time, there are no fees at all! When your Tub Therapy order is placed, Sezzle pays us in full for the order immediately so we can process your order just like if you had paid them in full with a credit card! This isn't layaway, so we fulfill your order within our normal shipping and processing times. Sezzle checkout is straight forward - simply select "Sezzle" at checkout, and we walk you through the rest of the process.
Checkout our Sezzle page here to see how it works.
3. Is there a catch?
There's no catch. Sezzle doesn't charge interest, and they only charge fees if a payment fails or you need to adjust the date of your payments more than once per order. They also only run a soft credit check (or "soft inquiry"), so there's no negative hit to your credit score.
4. How do I get started?
1. Be 18 years of age or older Have a US or Canadian phone number that can receive texts.
2. Have a working email address.
3. Have a non-prepaid payment method available. For shoppers in the US and Canada, this can be a bank account, a debit card, or a credit card.
If you haven't signed up to Sezzle yet and ready to get started, click here to sign up.
5. When will Sezzle charge my card?
Remember, Sezzle takes out payments every two weeks after your first payment so you'll want to make sure you have enough available credit on your credit card or money in your bank account to cover each payment.